All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Earlier
  2. hmmm, not quite complimenting for a s14. sorry mate, but its personal choice
  3. Stereotypical driver busted for speeding...

i was about to say the same thing! but still... what an idiot not really, most parts of welly road is straight and down hill! very easy to get up speed. also he would have been in excess of 130km/h to 140km/h. may have been a gtr and not a gtst as someone said as they are cheap as now and plenty around. so what if its over the power to wieght ratio. majority of members here own cars that are over the power to weight ratio. and many of us have disable the speed restrictor/limiter. the cops were too linient, they should have impounded the car for at least 3 monts (extenuating circumstances are present to bypass the initial 48hr impound period). then they should take him to court and make him have a massive fine (about 5k) as well as court costs and impound and towing fees. then they should take away his priviledge to drive for at least 12 months and also give him about 12 months of a community based order at may be the alfred hospital trauma ward to see first hand the damage road accident have to the human body and the emmotional trauma that follows. angelo
  4. In Need Of A 180sx Head Light

+1 for holfords. they might just have the loom and plugs that you need instead of the whole unit
  5. good mechanix in melbourne

GSB Automotive in glen waverly is good too - for all types of cars.
  6. who's going....

for sure! to bulla. cos its cheap for me (monash uni has a chalet for staff and students) costs about $120 (from memory) for the week and you get discounted rental and discounted passes for the lifts!
  7. My super GT Nismo S15 - GT300

Thanks for doing a thread on this mate, such an amazing yet exclusive car. Is this still being built/finished/racing at all?? I missed 2017 WTAC but made it to 2018, can't say i remember seeing it though.
  8. Sa active members role call

^ Spot on mate Doing a little trip down memory lane on here at the moment, and they really where the best of times.
  9. Slowly and surely, this car is becoming more complete haha
  10. I'M THE EYEHOLE MAN

They melt in your mouth, Morty!!
  11. Coolant Hoses

Not 100% sure. But given the basic engine is the same, there is a high chance of them being the same.
  12. I'M THE EYEHOLE MAN

DONGS FOR SALE GET YOUR DONGS FOR SALE
  13. sorry guy 4 stud pls need to borrow 4 stockies and tyres for r33 defect please
  14. need to borrow 4 stocies and tyres for r33 defect please
  15. Coolant Hoses

Does the SR20DE take the same Coolant hoses as the SR20DET, I need to replace some and was looking at buying a kit to do so.
  16. yo your the gumtree dude i just gumtreed bout the cover huh?

17. yep im prob posting in wrong section and all but this is massivley imporatnt for years the olds family have busted their ass for everyone here and i need to give back .........can anyone pls tell him to check his email.....this family is like gold to us ns heads please dont remove my post or copy and repost if it helps contact him pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssse
  18. Importing my Import

I want to import bentley in india. can someone tell me how much cost it will be if i import as Top SEO Company In India
  19. When I really need to write competently and correct in English I use online editing service. It helps me especially in college. Essay writing is a daunting affair for most working students today. It is not easy to do the editing and the proofreading on your own. Thats why I use paraphrasing generator service
  20. Bitcoin Thread

Guys, has anyone ever used crypto trading signals? Is it a legit thing? I am quite curious about the thing because I tried trading and lost quite a lot because I am too dumb to predict what will happen next with the price I guess...
  21. Writer.com.pk is providing all kind of content writing services for both students and professionals at domestic and international level. Our writers have the ability to turn a piece of paper into beautiful collection words. We are providing our services since 2015 and today we are one of the leading online writing agencies in Pakistan.
  22. Importing my Import

Wow, It is very interesting to see that how you guys are spreading awareness about the different things and new technology which is totally good to read. I think cheap essay writer service kind of activities are very important for the knowledge.
  23. hi I'm new here I'm doing up my s13 an I'm trying to find out about the weather strip outer door windows is there somthing else I can use for the fuzzy rubber window outer weather strip as the ones that are OEM new they want rediculas prices I did find that Z1 motor sport in the USA have them about 200 dollars cheaper than anywhere els around 500 AUD shipped but still it's a lot for 2 weather strips is there any thing els that I could use even if I rebuild the original ones I would appreciate any info on this kind regards Jasmine
  24. hi I'm new here I'm doing up my s13 an I'm trying to find out about the weather strip outer door windows is there somthing else I can use for the fuzzy rubber window outer weather strip as the ones that are OEM new they want rediculas prices I did find that Z1 motor sport in the USA have them about 200 dollars cheaper than anywhere els around 500 AUD shipped but still it's a lot for 2 weather strips is there any thing els that I could use even if I rebuild the original ones I would appreciate any info on this kind regards Jasmine
  25. Ahh haha, yea that one kinda went down in NS history didn’t it.
  1. Load more activity