Sign in to follow this  
roy-ceffy89

Clutch!

some ideas on getting a new clutch.

i have a ceffy rb24 around the 220-240rwkw range, 2 way, rb20 gearbox which i might be changing later on.

i have around 1500 to spend wot should i get, i drift use and everyday driving use.

people say twin some say single, os gicken, extreme not sure wot to get.

some ideas would help.

cheers Roy.

some twin plates are made for cars with 450ps and above so mebbe a single will do.

most people will advise you to custom build one. no harm =)

For that sort of power, dont even worry about a twin plate, just get a cushioned button ceramic. Nice to drive on the road, nicer on the gearbox (if you keep the RB20 box) and will easily hold that power. You only have to worry about twin plates and stuff when you get into BIG power.

For that sort of power, dont even worry about a twin plate, just get a cushioned button ceramic.

argeed

for that sort of power u dont need a twin plate

the right organic clutch will be able to hold that power

just head down to acs they will be able to help u out talk to 1 of the guys there tell them what u have and they will suggest a extreme drift clutch which are really good and i pretty much put them into every one of my mates cars and they seem to love them

i reccomend multi button or 6 puck from adelaide clutch/extreme clutch

extreme cushion button kit with flywheel

Ideally twin plate would last forever but it's too expensive and apparently harsh on your box

For that sort of power, dont even worry about a twin plate, just get a cushioned button ceramic.

argeed

for that sort of power u dont need a twin plate

the right organic clutch will be able to hold that power

+1 but if you do alot of drifting my past clutch kicking antics didnt hold up too long with a cushioned button. stick with a extreme ceramic and you should be fine :yes:

ok then, even if i change my gear box you guys still reckon i should stay single pate.

so most people have said extreme clutchs i got rang them up and they wanted 1,450 for a drift clutch and flywheel.

is that good???

cheers Roy.

:lol: Thats's a rip.

Go through the sponsors and go get a cushioned button ceramic (

You dont need anything special unless the engine's making a lot of torque. I know you've got an RB24, but that's still not heaps of torque, RB30DET has torque! :P

salad thats for a button 6puck and lightened flywheel if u dind want the flywheel u would be looking at more like $800 from memories

roy i can get them a bit cheaper than that because i have contacts there

god extreme clutch is such a rip these days.... go backa few years ago and the same clutches were about 400 ish or so!

u could get a good ORC single plate with flywheel for less than $1400 cant u? should have a look at the exedy racing clutch range.

SR_2000: If I'm not mistaken, $800 is still a lot more than $550 :P

sr 2000 that would be good man ill give u my number, cheers

i still reckon thats pretty dear, still not sure wot to get lol.

Roy.

need help before mallala whcih is on the 18th

god extreme clutch is such a rip these days.... go backa few years ago and the same clutches were about 400 ish or so!

With the amount of dwiptas around these days, why wouldn't they up their price, time to cash in on it i say. Too many people want something for nothing these days!

Extreme are the way to go, you have a problem with them, you know where to take it!

so many people like to go over kill with there clutchs

i made 280rwkw and i was using a single plate Organic clutch

We are providing a better plate form where the users can understand about the modern qualities of the things. I found some ideas or information which is given in customwritings reviews by which you save customer data.