Sign in to follow this  
gilleuge

Importing my Import

So I'm going to be moving to the USA soon and going to have to decide whether to sell my import or import it to the States. Already spent a considerable amount on the car here. Tough decision, but I'll do whatever makes the most sense regarding time and money. But say I did want to import it where I'm going, what tips, precautions, advice, w/e should I know going in? Also, any company recommendations? I have friends in the USA mentioning these guys https://www.wcshipping.com/us-car-import but these friends have imported from Europe, so it's a bit different. Anybody have anything to say about them?

I'm not wise to what the regulation or requirements are for vehicles entering the USA, but I heard it is strict. Is there anything I would have to worry about if the car is a plain import from Japan?

Wow, It is very interesting to see that how you guys are spreading awareness about the different things and new technology which is totally good to read. I think cheap essay writer service kind of activities are very important for the knowledge.

Nice, I hope you will get a good response in the USA. I'm also live in Minnetonka and you can also start your business here, you can see good examples of my city like family dentist minnetonka and many more good going businesses. You can just think about it and then you can take your decision.

Hi, new to this site myself, actually looking for export info from Japan. But I'm in the US and the first thing you need to know is that the import vehicle must be 25 years or older from manufacture date. It is possible to import cars <25 years under special circumstances, declared as 'show' vehicles. These are usually reserved for ultra expensive (i.e., exotics) and I hear the admin costs associated with those is into the 10's of thousands.