MeRlz

My passion!

I think those wheels look good already mate, keep it like that - when you have lower suspension they'll sit nice.

yeah thanks everyone

yeah spaz i want to keep the wheels

and i dont want to get rid of them because they are very rare wheels and you dont see them in that colour and size

once the car sits lower it will be spastic

if i do decide to go 5 stud which i most likely will

i want to go 57F pro or chrome/gunmetal VS-KF or SSR SP1

ive got a genuine 65000km 97 model BLACK type X and i wanna sell it to get a cefiro or 4 door r32....

i cant see the big deal about 'kouki' 180sx....really i cant.

mate if your going to come onto my thread and discriminate i suggest you take it elsewhere

• Upvote 1

wow merls what mint example of a type x!!!!!

mite i suggest a goal of 200rwkws trust me once you hit this mark its only a pinch more and its getting towards un practical and mite i recomend hsd hs coil overs for the street my pal put em in his 180sx very progressive and obviously the adjustment isa bonus a very streetable set up i agree the mint stock body work is a keeper wheel spacers(to increase offset) and lowered with about 210kwatw with coil overs and slotted brake rotors and mus sectret pads FTW

love your style!

have 18" vsfks in gunmetal if you want dude =]

phong when you say that do you mean those white work wheels sitting on your soarer haha

mite i suggest a goal of 200rwkws trust me once you hit this mark its only a pinch more and its getting towards un practical and mite i recomend hsd hs coil overs for the street my pal put em in his 180sx very progressive and obviously the adjustment isa bonus a very streetable set up i agree the mint stock body work is a keeper wheel spacers(to increase offset) and lowered with about 210kwatw with coil overs and slotted brake rotors and mus sectret pads FTW

love your style!

thanks for the comment man

yes brakes will cop a 5 stud treatment as well

200atw doesn't seem like enough for me

well see how i go but

thanks for the comment as well shane

hahaha no not those ones but if you want it be my guest

i actually have got a set of gunmetal ones

yo merlz i broke my type x spoiler... off my black type x

unfixable...i took it off to fix rust patch

can some one ban this dude for double posting and whoring...

dead set

this is my car thread why are you bringing up yours and talking about how your spoiler broke off

can a mod delete his posts too his making my thread look ugly

boh i dont know but when he makes his own thread then he talk about his car...

yes.. pictures dont do it any just..

you would have to see it in person lol ..

but yes some mods going in the car soon so stay tuned haha

Very clean Type X dude! ;) I like the optional rear lip extention!

I like your style, having no extra stereo gear! Stereo gear just adds dead weight :P

Keep it looking stock from outside, but machine within.... FTW

Cheers

Allan

Very clean Type X dude! ;) I like the optional rear lip extention!

I like your style, having no extra stereo gear! Stereo gear just adds dead weight :P

Keep it looking stock from outside, but machine within.... FTW

Cheers

Allan

haha yes kind of what you have done haha

yeah...the only audio thats going in is the standard speakers replaced...and a double din head unit

if it worked properly i wouldn't even bother replacing it

im not a big fan of systems in cars...

useless weight dragging my car down LOL

what a heap of shit merlz.

lol just kidding. dead set the cleanest 180 ive ever seen.

interior is brand new.

love your style!

well see how i go but

no probs man you deserve it, just imo 210 ish kws is very practical especiallty for such a clean car to change hubs and hack up engine bay drive train and bars and all that it would just be a waste,

seriously all the 300kw 180s out there are either pigs or have had over $50,000 spent on them, justify that??

if you did those subtle mods the car would remainperfectly streetable and not upset the factory balance of the car you could use it for drift days circuit days drag racing street cruising and daily duties with those brakes and suspention and the nessisary mods to make 210ish kws atw it would do a 1:10 around wakefeild a 12 second 1/4mile pass,drift awsome and you could drive it daily, it would be comfy as well it would be reliable and the boost would only need to be at about 16psi on high if you added:

bosch o4o pump $200

550cc+ injectors $500

sard feul reg$200

step 1 cams(i recomend greddy easy cams)$599

power fc$ 800

z32 afm $200>

gkteck manifold

gktech front mount $450

braided lines $250

gt2560r turbo $1000

apexi avcr/eboost $500+

exeedy clutch $500

+

slotted brakes $350

pads $200,

sway bars$200

strut bars $200

hsdscoil overs $1200

good tyres silver 17inch drift teks $2000

and people would still say wow man you have the nicest 180 out

and would cost you under 6k easy fitted and tuned for all those parts 300kws will cost you at least 1 motor and about 15 k atleast just on internals and machining

i still cant get over that front bar...

nothn better than a type x front bar

love your style!

well see how i go but

no probs man you deserve it, just imo 210 ish kws is very practical especiallty for such a clean car to change hubs and hack up engine bay drive train and bars and all that it would just be a waste,

seriously all the 300kw 180s out there are either pigs or have had over $50,000 spent on them, justify that??

if you did those subtle mods the car would remainperfectly streetable and not upset the factory balance of the car you could use it for drift days circuit days drag racing street cruising and daily duties with those brakes and suspention and the nessisary mods to make 210ish kws atw it would do a 1:10 around wakefeild a 12 second 1/4mile pass,drift awsome and you could drive it daily, it would be comfy as well it would be reliable and the boost would only need to be at about 16psi on high if you added:

bosch o4o pump $200

550cc+ injectors $500

sard feul reg$200

step 1 cams(i recomend greddy easy cams)$599

power fc$ 800

z32 afm $200>

gkteck manifold

gktech front mount $450

braided lines $250

gt2560r turbo $1000

apexi avcr/eboost $500+

exeedy clutch $500

+

slotted brakes $350

pads $200,

sway bars$200

strut bars $200

hsdscoil overs $1200

good tyres silver 17inch drift teks $2000

and people would still say wow man you have the nicest 180 out

and would cost you under 6k easy fitted and tuned for all those parts 300kws will cost you at least 1 motor and about 15 k atleast just on internals and machining

Thanks for the advice and tips but building the power up has already started... and im not skimping out on petty products.. as said im going all out..

engine wise is not going to be all pretty chrome shit either.. im going NVMYRE style and try keep the engine bay looking factory as i dont need to say again that i love the stock look..(but i just said it)

most things will be either heat/crinkle coated in black of course..

and im going a bigger turbo as well i want to make 300 comfortable and possibly more..

and im not buying drifteks either..

either the work meister s2 or SSR sp1

and are you just saying that because i was bragging about it on west thread haha.. or you being serious lol ??

i cant tell.

nothn better than a type x front bar

yea there is better than a type x front bar , its a GT-1 front bar

well thats your personal choice really..

to me and some others factory aero is better then the rest..

Really nice car dude, the OEM look I reckon looks great and I so want rear pods like you have on yours. The front spoiler extension is a great addition too.