Hey guys, ive always wondered what kind of 0-100 time an S14, S15 would achieve with about 200rwkw for those of you with that kind of power.

Im getting mine nistuned but have to wait til jan, just wondering what to expect. Im managing like high 5s atm with an adm s15 with a few mods

Thanks

mine was about 5 seconds, give or take a tenth or 2... s13 sr20 redtop @ 205rwkw...

It all comes down to traction also.

Technically my car should be good for 3-4 seconds but fat chance, it would take me that long just to grab traction in 2nd

I used to do around 5.3 to 5.4 seconds in my s15 with only a CES dump/exhaust and pod...spinning until hit 3rd gear (stock rims and stock sized tyres).....times were as measured by the Gtech.

I would think an s14 should be quicker as only 2 gear changes are required whereas 3 gear changes are required in an s15 with the standard limiter to get to 100klm's with the 6 speed.

yeah im like wheelspin all first and second and third , all the motoring 'brochure' specs are done with test drivers on drag strips with competition tyres anyway so its all pointless if you ask me

yeah 12.9 1/4, but yeah bit easier to get to 100 with a 5 speed... 2nd just gets there in mine.

Stock JDM S15 is meant to do 0-60mph in 5.5 seconds but thats probably with a pro driver. ADM is meant to do it in 6.2 seconds. With 200rwkw and perfect launch and shifts should be doing 0-100km/h in 4.5 seconds or so.

I timed my car with 220rwkw and it was doing around 5.0 with pretty bad launches and 3 degrees neg camber.. Should probably be quicker then that though..

Interesting to those who say they were spinning until 3rd gear and doing 5s to 100.. Got 250kw ATW now and I cant even fry the tyres in second unless I kick the clutch..

best ive done to date was about a 4.9 or so but thats a stop watch so its rough :D

could be quicker if you had a proper set up for launches

I used to do around 5.3 to 5.4 seconds in my s15 with only a CES dump/exhaust and pod...spinning until hit 3rd gear (stock rims and stock sized tyres).....times were as measured by the Gtech.

I would think an s14 should be quicker as only 2 gear changes are required whereas 3 gear changes are required in an s15 with the standard limiter to get to 100klm's with the 6 speed.

:S i can hit 100 redlining 2nd in my s15..

:S i can hit 100 redlining 2nd in my s15..

Haha...somethings wrong then....refer to the 1st para in the below link which confirms what I said.

http://www.airpowersystems.com/200sx/motor_jr2/jr2_3.html

Mods on my S14- power fc, turbo back zorst, walbro pump, turnflow style intercooler, rebuilt T28 on 15psi. 197rwkw

Will do about 5.4 5.5 in standard Sydney spring weather (mabee 24 degrees-ish) but thats using my camera phone to guesstimate :-)

Don't know how some of u guys spin through 2nd and 3rd??? Do u guys have stock suspension set ups or what?? I'm using coilovers with 6/4kg springs and will get chirping outta 2nd but unless i dump the clutch no way i spin all the way through, and thats with 18inch wheels and rubber band tyres.....

lol!! wtf is going on with my car then.. maybe its just under 100 when i shift. Going to go exploring today:)

The shift into 3rd is just before 100klm's based on the Gtech as it flashes when 100klm's is reached and I shift into 3rd before it flashes.

I was using bog stock suspension and factory wheel alignment. Cold spring nights when I did my testing....two people on board...1/4 tank fuel.

Use handbrake to hold car on the clutch and launch at around 2800rpm to try and limit wheelspin but just erupts into wheelspin at around 3000/3300 ish.

Now that its modded and 8000rpm limit 1st is friggin useless as soon as 4000rpm is reached even with stock diff ratio..... and 2nd gear spins to around 120/125 klm's (rpm limit) with Sydneykid coilover kit.

Mods on my S14- power fc, turbo back zorst, walbro pump, turnflow style intercooler, rebuilt T28 on 15psi. 197rwkw

Will do about 5.4 5.5 in standard Sydney spring weather (mabee 24 degrees-ish) but thats using my camera phone to guesstimate :-)

Don't know how some of u guys spin through 2nd and 3rd??? Do u guys have stock suspension set ups or what?? I'm using coilovers with 6/4kg springs and will get chirping outta 2nd but unless i dump the clutch no way i spin all the way through, and thats with 18inch wheels and rubber band tyres.....

I'm with you mate.. I got 250rwkw and struggle frying them in second on 16inch wheels.. Potenza Adrenalins, Good tyres though..

peaky torque curves and hard suspension along with skinny tires... whats a 0-100 time got to do with anything ? there is always the driver the road and the car to consider... and it happens over a too shorter distance.. not enough to gauge a close competition either..only when you start getting over the 100 kmph things start to differentiate..

I'm with you mate.. I got 250rwkw and struggle frying them in second on 16inch wheels.. Potenza Adrenalins, Good tyres though..

Heres some suggestions...it will add hectikness and you too can claim bullsh1t amounts of wheelspin in 3rd and 4th gear...

*Move your number plate to the side...and make sure its yellow.

*Dont bother with injectors, fuel pumps and remaps/programable ECUs...just bang on a Malpassi and then screw in heaps of boost.

*Grow a rats tail or some mad facial hair.

*Buy a bum bag.

*Race genuine 10 second cars that really are wheel spinning so you can tell your mates 'you were even' with so and so and he runs 10s...

Theres more but that should get you started.

when i still had my 2871r 56t, it'd start frying tires in 1st and 2nd just from hard acceleration, 3rd to if i clutch kicked it, or yanked the wheel a little to unsettle the rear... an in the wet, just sitting on the highway doing 100 in 5th.. put foot down an it'd start spinning.. that was with 16" 225's on the rear tho.. didn't do it so easily once i went ot 17" 235's.... an yeah tires help... didn't do it so easy with the 16's when i first wacked on eagle f1 gsd3's, until they got about 50% worn.. an then it was all over the place lol oh an i spose i was running about -3 deg camber on the rear with the 16's to, since that was before i got camber an toe arms... so that made it easier to, tho harder to get off the line in a hurry.. did 12.94 @ 113mph sure, but only 2.0s 60ft coz of the setup i had.. will be interesting to see how it goes next time with better rear end setup, once i've got a replacement turbo..

Heres some suggestions...it will add hectikness and you too can claim bullsh1t amounts of wheelspin in 3rd and 4th gear...

*Move your number plate to the side...and make sure its yellow.

*Dont bother with injectors, fuel pumps and remaps/programable ECUs...just bang on a Malpassi and then screw in heaps of boost.

*Grow a rats tail or some mad facial hair.

*Buy a bum bag.

*Race genuine 10 second cars that really are wheel spinning so you can tell your mates 'you were even' with so and so and he runs 10s...

Theres more but that should get you started.

Hahahahaha, nice 1 :-). What about mad hektic shoulder and back hair? That should help with aerodynamics............... And you forgot the fluffy dice on the rear view mirror. Sic as maaate....

when i still had my 2871r 56t, it'd start frying tires in 1st and 2nd just from hard acceleration, 3rd to if i clutch kicked it, or yanked the wheel a little to unsettle the rear... an in the wet, just sitting on the highway doing 100 in 5th.. put foot down an it'd start spinning.. that was with 16" 225's on the rear tho.. didn't do it so easily once i went ot 17" 235's.... an yeah tires help... didn't do it so easy with the 16's when i first wacked on eagle f1 gsd3's, until they got about 50% worn.. an then it was all over the place lol oh an i spose i was running about -3 deg camber on the rear with the 16's to, since that was before i got camber an toe arms... so that made it easier to, tho harder to get off the line in a hurry.. did 12.94 @ 113mph sure, but only 2.0s 60ft coz of the setup i had.. will be interesting to see how it goes next time with better rear end setup, once i've got a replacement turbo..

113mph...was that with 205rwkw? Pretty staunch MPH with that power if so mate...and fact is, silvias/200s dont 60ft very well at all unless you have slicks/semis and a clutch that can take a side stepping...I reckon 2.0 in a manual on street tyres is about the average...they either bog or wheelspin, you cant win.

Your dreaming, no way the official figures would be in the 5 seconds even with a pro driver. Dont know your source but that is complete bullshit to be 5.5 when GTRs with awd and a rb26 with a pro driver do 4.9

113mph...was that with 205rwkw? Pretty staunch MPH with that power if so mate...and fact is, silvias/200s dont 60ft very well at all unless you have slicks/semis and a clutch that can take a side stepping...I reckon 2.0 in a manual on street tyres is about the average...they either bog or wheelspin, you cant win.

cheers, and yeah lot of other guys out there said much the same.. because they have IRS they're not that great as a drag car, reckoned the best thing to do was put a flogged out stock suspension in there, so it'd dig in heaps and grip.. but meh.. i wanted to see how it goes as is.. i knew it wasn't ideal.. actually another s13 there on the day beat me by a few ms, with less power, i think he had 160 or 180kw, but only crossed the line at 100mph..was easier for him to get off the line with a higher ratio and less power i think, but didn't have quite as much top end too, as i went charging past him just after we crossed lol ah well all in good fun

I'm looking at getting a racelogic TC unit

http://www.racelogic.co.uk/?show=Traction_Control-Products_and_Pricing-Traction_Control

And the in car digital adjuster

http://www.racelogic.co.uk/?show=Traction_Control-Products_and_Pricing-Digital_Adjuster

And the pricing is around 595UK pounds for the unit and 180UK pounds for the in cabin adjuster

I think chiptorque are the local dealers and one of these units would certainly make it easier getting a good launch as they have a launch control system built in with a soft limiter. I have been given a ride in a S-15 with one of these units fitted and the launch is perfect every time, no wheel spin, no dramas. You can control how much % slip you want.

Cheers

Russ

Your dreaming, no way the official figures would be in the 5 seconds even with a pro driver. Dont know your source but that is complete bullshit to be 5.5 when GTRs with awd and a rb26 with a pro driver do 4.9

Source is using a app called "Dynolicious" which can be found for the Iphone. It uses the Accellerometer in the Iphone to judge G force and estimated qtr mile and 0-100 figures. It is based on the same idea as the G-tech, so whilst not 100% reliable, is a feasible indicator. The Iphone accelerometer is also very reliable in terms of it's technology and hardware platform.

I don't see how 5.5 sec is unrealistic at all. In standard form, lets say the s14 does 0-100 in a claimed 6.2- 6.4 seconds according to Nissan Japan. With an extra 80-90 rwkw from standard, good clutch and gearbox and a decent suspension set up that minimises wheel spin and holds down force on take off, squeesing half a second- even 1 second from a 6.3 claimed shouldn't be unrealistic. The 200sx only weighs in at approx 1200kg, so power to weight per tonne on close to 200rwkw will see a huge difference...... As long as you can keep that power to the rear wheels

That's my 2 cents......

Source is using a app called "Dynolicious" which can be found for the Iphone. It uses the Accellerometer in the Iphone to judge G force and estimated qtr mile and 0-100 figures. It is based on the same idea as the G-tech, so whilst not 100% reliable, is a feasible indicator. The Iphone accelerometer is also very reliable in terms of it's technology and hardware platform.

I don't see how 5.5 sec is unrealistic at all. In standard form, lets say the s14 does 0-100 in a claimed 6.2- 6.4 seconds according to Nissan Japan. With an extra 80-90 rwkw from standard, good clutch and gearbox and a decent suspension set up that minimises wheel spin and holds down force on take off, squeesing half a second- even 1 second from a 6.3 claimed shouldn't be unrealistic. The 200sx only weighs in at approx 1200kg, so power to weight per tonne on close to 200rwkw will see a huge difference...... As long as you can keep that power to the rear wheels

That's my 2 cents......

Sorry man misread as you saying a standard S14 would do that, didnt read 'standard Sydney'. Ill put it down to been f**ked tired :silly:

using the dynolicious on my i phone i got a 5.3 to 100 k/h thats with a turbo back exhaust and running 12 psi the rest is stock on my s15..

Many people wondering the best car mechanic services for the better health of their car of the vehicle having a large quantity. I will suggest you check the latest article of essay writing service who gives the people all the good information for this purpose.