R4Race

S15 (Stage 2 SR23VET power, 1st dyno video up)

^^^Trust me when I say I have look every where, there nothing out there for H&R 30mm for nissan. But then never say never.

Anyway just got send a pic of the rear guard molded with undercoat. Car supposedly going in for painting tomo. Hope it will turn out ok.

Picture001.jpg?t=1268809623

good will look sick once done! will you modify the fuel flap mounting so that its flush with th guard? i think you should :)

LOL at the wheel spacers which increase the width of your tyres....

-dan

good will look sick once done! will you modify the fuel flap mounting so that its flush with th guard? i think you should :)

LOL at the wheel spacers which increase the width of your tyres....

-dan

Forgot all about that, will have to ask the guy tomorrow. I agree with you tho.

More pics of the car with new color, will update with the rest when I get them.

Picture072.jpg?t=1269062183

Picture075.jpg?t=1269062266

Picture073.jpg?t=1269062305

Picture071.jpg?t=1269062355

should put stocko rims on it while it's at the paint shop, would hate for my good rims to get paint specs on them :stretcher:

should put stocko rims on it while it's at the paint shop, would hate for my good rims to get paint specs on them :stretcher:

If that the case then I just respray them in fluro green or black :thumb:

I like the way you think.

Loving the look :D

Thanx mate :beer:

Was meant to pick the car up this arvo, unfortunately they found a hair line fracture near where the vent is of the front fender, so they are bracing it up now :doh: . But they did send a pic of the car abit more complete.

n.jpg?t=1269144214

Rear guards look great. Surprised that you are keeping the reflectors in the rear bar. Cant wait to see it when it's finished.

Rear guards look great. Surprised that you are keeping the reflectors in the rear bar. Cant wait to see it when it's finished.

So can't I, spewing that it not happening today.

To tell you the true it never come across my mind about deleting tho reflectors, they look ok to me.

nice build man. isnt it shit when you get stuff painted and then the see the hair line crack lol o well guess thats how things role

Nice man cant wait to see when u finished!!!

Edited by goldy singh

fkin tuff as nails man.. love the rear quarters man.. cant wait to see it with the front guards on :drool:

yeah im hanging for the front gaurds too...

thats fukn nice man. love the look!

i remember seeing pics of it in the S15 pics section i think and you copped a bit of negative criticism, these were the front on shots at night, good photography too, but i liked it then, and looks like its coming along well now.

cant wait to see it all done

This is awesome, loving the front fender and rear diffuser

:thumb:

Cant wait for the finish product =] Keep it up

Thanx guys :kiss: (not in a sexual ways lol)

Well, thought that I going to get the car today......but now it is Saturday :rant: . But one thing I gotta give tho guys, is they seem to be doing a reasonable job on my car. But it look like i will be out of action for the Sunday breakfast at Lakeside, but here hoping to may be making it the last minute.

Anyway here some of the pics of the front fenders, notes some of you may not like it, but to get the width unfortunately they have to do it this way ( remind me of the Yashio factory but abit tuffer). There a crease line running across the bulge, similar to the WRX which I think is pretty cool, unfortunately you won't pick it up on the photos.

n002.jpg?t=1269503694

n003.jpg?t=1269504262

n005.jpg?t=1269504321

n005.jpg?t=1269504321

n001.jpg?t=1269504409

n009.jpg?t=1269504444

that commo in the pics is tuff as hahah..

na but seriously the front guards looks danm hot!!

Really impressed with your fenders. Can you PM me this places details? - Might look into getting my fenders done like that one day...

Really impressed with your fenders. Can you PM me this places details? - Might look into getting my fenders done like that one day...

Mate it's a copyright....nah j/k. He called Dr Kustom at Archerfield.

Anyway, what a nightmare day today trying to get the car ready and stuff. And becoz it been sitting around for so long there are so many issues that needed to sort out. Anyway just some quick night shots, will get some better one once it all clean up, it is so bloody filthy now. By the way there is no sideskirts on the car yet, it still not right, so we will sort that out next week.

n079.jpg?t=1269692704

n081.jpg?t=1269692798

n083.jpg?t=1269692848

n083.jpg?t=1269692848

this is starting to look like the toughest s15 getting around now :drool: :drool: :drool:

Mate, ive been keeping an eye on this thread for ages and this car is absoltely p0rn! tonguebigeye.gif

ahhhhh love the front lip, your building it how i would build mine if i had money lol.

p.s gonna slightly copy you front lip bahaha

Ok just like I promised here some of the day shot I did today. It is still missing the sideskirts!

n092.jpg?t=1269773582

n093.jpg?t=1269773625

n094.jpg?t=1269773658

n096.jpg?t=1269773701

n097.jpg?t=1269773804

n101.jpg?t=1269773857

n095.jpg?t=1269773887

n104.jpg?t=1269773951

n108.jpg?t=1269774080

skirts and rear bar?

Skirts being redone, short by 2cm :doh: , hopefully have it on by next week.

Rear bar?

My idea was to integrated the stock rear bar with wider untapered wide rear fender and diffuser/diffuser canards. Those comprised to give me what my idea of a rear bar should look like.

mate that is all kinds of awesome. would love to catch up this weekend if you're not too busy. one of the few weekends I have off.

mate that is all kinds of awesome. would love to catch up this weekend if you're not too busy. one of the few weekends I have off.

Yeah come over and we head for coffee or something, can't drive the car yet until I sort out this issue with the driver door lock stuff up. At the moment I'm getting in and out through the passenger side, and you know I don't like that with my six months preg tummy. lol