R4Race

S15 (Stage 2 SR23VET power, 1st dyno video up)

haha yeah I can see you getting over that real quick. will call you on friday, no phone reception during the week.

hot dog we have a weiner!

such a tuff aggressive looking car, time attack spec FTW haha. though im surprised you lef tthe front supports (rad etc) unpainted, the blue seems to stand out alot against the new white. maybe paint them black to tone it done a bit? looks killer in the rear ;) no need for new rear bar.

-dan

HOLY SH%T! Best s15 going around mate.. I'm keen to see the finished product! Nice paint job and guards tonguebigeye.gif

Thanx guys, it pretty much finish apart from a few nigly here and there. I know what u mean by the front radiator support will get it sorted.

f**k me this car is magic. if i had to kit an S15 it would be wise square.

car looks off chops man!! i love it.can tell no expense has been spared. i love every bit of the car.

cant say much more except keep up the good work.

Geez thanx for all the nice comments guys, hopefully won't be long b4 I can take it out on track and see how she go with all the mods I done over the last 6mmonths. Here hoping that my stock engine and gb can hold it together for a few outing.

man your cars so track weapon orientated. i have a question though, im going 18x9.5+20 all around running 245/40 at the fronts and 275/35 in the rear. would this fit underneath my guards with some rolling?

I'm so jealous of you right now... :rolleyes:

I think I just jizzed my pants when I saw your latest pic. :quagmire:

man your cars so track weapon orientated. i have a question though, im going 18x9.5+20 all around running 245/40 at the fronts and 275/35 in the rear. would this fit underneath my guards with some rolling?

You shouldn't have too much problem with the rear, however your front may fault on your coilover (most coilovers). So you may need to either run spacer or get a better offset, but then you will run into trouble with your wheel/tyre sticking out of your guard alot.

Looks fantastic, well done.

Thx mate, just hope she go as hard as she look. How your car going by the way, are you still entering the world time attack?

Stain- your car look awesome too :hypo:

very nice mate, btw you should leave the grill on the front bar as is or make it like a vertex one if you want to open it up.

Apart from that the front fenders are top jobs. If I have extra $$ I will do the same thing :D

Looks fantastic, well done.

Thx mate, just hope she go as hard as she look. How your car going by the way, are you still entering the world time attack?

Stain- your car look awesome too :hypo:

It's not going at the moment unfortunately. I just pulled out of the World time attack a few days ago as there were people waiting in reserve and I couldn;t guarantee my car would be ready. The engine is going to a new engine builder next week so hopefully she'll be sorted in the next 6-8 weeks, fingers crossed.

With your front bar, did you ad in that little slit in the front bar? Did you just do that with airflow? I love that front bar, and the whole look of your car, I just think that the slit ruins the lines a bit, not a criticism, just a comment from my taste....

Also, has the carbon been sprayed black on the accents on the front bar?

With your front bar, did you ad in that little slit in the front bar? Did you just do that with airflow? I love that front bar, and the whole look of your car, I just think that the slit ruins the lines a bit, not a criticism, just a comment from my taste....

No worry thx for your comment, yeah I added that slit for more flow to the intercooler.

The carbon is raw, it just the camera not showing it that's all.

Hey man... I still can't stop looking at your car. lol.

Where did you get the bonnet by the way?...

mmmmm you should put it in a closed room with a candles and charge people 1000 bucks for 10 mins for some alone time with it.. i would pay hahaha

man i have seen this in-person just after all panels fitted looks tuff i would love to hear it full noise tho, two screamers hell yeah

Stains- I got the bonnet from a member on here Nissanboy.

wpn200- mate I'm abit worry about you. First you want your girl to look like mine. Now you even fantasize about having s.x with her :whack: .

bass-rulz thx mate, ain't you the guy with the black s13. It really need to run >20psi for them to really scream, may be I'm just used to open titanium pipe :Drugs:

Ps how do I multiquotes???

No worry thx for your comment, yeah I added that slit for more flow to the intercooler.

The carbon is raw, it just the camera not showing it that's all.

Cool, don't take offense at all, I love the car. It looks nuts. I love the fact that you made the guards vented and wide, whilst staying metal.

nah man mynes blue, my car has not been there for a couple months now he still has a few panels there tho...

this thing is all sorts of awesome!!!

This looks great! I can't wait to see it with the sideskirts fitted!!!

Very nice mate! Love to see a hot track (circuit/time attack) weapon, especially an s15!

Nice rig man

question. Did u paint the insides of your headlights at all?

Very nice ride!!

Would be curious to know where you got that front lip from!