Sign in to follow this  
Benh0

S13 Taillights

howdy folks

basically wouldn't mind getting some different taillights for my car, just to get rid of the orange indicator part. problem is every man and his dog has the generic s13 crystal lights, or smoked crystal lights, and they look like ass (well, they're not that bad, but a bit too flashy for what i want)

13cc-s.jpg

13s-s.jpg

the only set of aftermarket taillights ive seen for s13s that i would consider getting is these bad boys

Super.jpg

mmmm, pretty.

i can only assume theyre a supermade item as ive never seen a pair for sale but have seen them on a couple of supermade s13s.

if anyone could help me out as to finding a set i would be greatly appreciative

cheers

If the are SuperMade items then they arent listed for sale.

Without having an S13 tail light on me, ive got the Suspicion they may be normal tail lights and not actually aftermarket.. If the yellow in the taillight isnt actually Yellow Plastic but just Tinted Yellow then paint stripper may take away the tint giving it the same look as the reverse light?

Without having an S13 tail light on me, ive got the Suspicion they may be normal tail lights and not actually aftermarket.. If the yellow in the taillight isnt actually Yellow Plastic but just Tinted Yellow then paint stripper may take away the tint giving it the same look as the reverse light?

I see what you're saying, but the tint would more than likely be on the inside of the plastic rather than the outside wouldn't it? Are the covers removable? Hmmm....

Get the ones that are completely red.

They look tough!

I do like the look of the full red ones, but not really the style I want.

I wonder if there is an s13 tail light thread already.

If not, this should be made into one where all types of s13 tails are listed with pictures and make.

Get the ones that are completely red.

They look tough!

+10000000000000000000

Photo037.jpg

I see what you're saying, but the tint would more than likely be on the inside of the plastic rather than the outside wouldn't it? Are the covers removable? Hmmm....

Definetly, but then you can just pour some thinners or something thru the globe hole and see what happens.

Once again id possibly try this on a broken lense 1st, cause its purely an idea.

How about these?

i think they look real nice wub.gif

IMG_8645_RearOffset_S13.jpg

Think they are the same as the smoked crystal ones in the first post. Look nice but.

Think they are the same as the smoked crystal ones in the first post. Look nice but.

Cops like the look of them too..

i have the smoked ones look way better then the stock ones

45141_1549647256439_1092829045_31520145_1869162_n.jpg

if u dont mind spending a bit of extra cash, and some time too, then try make some LED ones, ive seen a couple, and they looked awesome. But yeh time and money.

Sometimes it’s necessary to focus on different aspects of using the cars that are useful to us. On the other hand, the bestessays reviews are giving a lot of details that will make you different in giving chance.