Sign in to follow this  
NewyJosh

****NEWCASTLE TRADERS********

Ok guys and girls this is a thread for Newcastle forum members ONLY, to sell their unwanted goodies and that are Wanting to buy/sell things only locally. If you decide to post in this thread make sure its related to the advertisment and not just spam. If you are selling make sure u have details of the part(s), pics and as forum rules state a price.

Further rules:

1. The original FS/WTB thread HAS to be posted in the appropriate classifieds section

2. Any inquiries regarding the sale must be made in the Classifieds section.

3.NO SHIT TALK OR SPAM in this thread or your post will be deleted, i dont want this thread filled up with crap.

4.Any breach of these rules will result in a warn.

The way a few Newcastle guys have been doing there for sale threads lately( a little description and a link) is fine but just make sure u have your small description in the post and not just a link. If its just a link to a for sale ad, the post in this thread will be deleted.

ok so hope it's done like this:

I have a s13/180sx exhaust turbo back 3 inch stainless system, a piar of ford explorer 17X7.5+36.5 with tires and a genuine momo gear knob for sale.

Here's the link and pics clicky here people

I'm also interested in getting a ca18 front lip if anyone has one and also a zexel branded A/C compressor for sr20det redtop. Swaps considered.

EDITED: new thread created CLICKY LINK HERE

I have so much stuff for sale I have not bothered to list it all yet, mostly drive line items but...

Here are two rear cradles

http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=471077

And here is a SR20DE drilled out to suit DET applications....

http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=471049&st=0&p=6027186&fromsearch=1entry6027186

Hit me up, they o.n.o

Hi All,

I have a Bosch 040 for sale I also have a PWR FMIC with piping (plus all the hoses and clamps) to suit a Redtop 180SX which I will be posting on the weekend for $300ono.

I'll update when I have posted the FMIC.

Cheers

Hugh

Hey guys, due to obtaining my full license i'm selling my 2007 Hyosung GT650R Mango Yellow low k's $5300 ono located in Newcastle

My link

Well Newy people, a friend of mine has a recent purchase needing s14 sII parts specifically front body parts. or a full bodykit and bonnet

CLICKY HERE FOR THE WANTED TO BUY TOPIC

EDITED:

parts in link now not needed only a veilside front bar is needed.