Sign in to follow this  
vatosloco

S13.4 Conversion

How many people have done this, and is it worth it?

I'm considering saving for an S14a front conversion for my s13, simply because the kouki front is sex for your eyes :drool::humpleg:. I'm just wondering how much a conversion like this will cost, with all the work done properly in a workshop. What are some of the common complications with this type of conversion? Any help or personal experiences would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys :thumbsup:

Edited by vatosloco

I'm doing this conversion and there is alot of work in it to make it look the shit, big costs are in getting the guards perfect and the bonnet sitting right with the guard and front bar, custom brackets for the headlights and grille

Search, it's been brought up that many times, to get things sitting perfect you need to weld in a s14 rad support, and custom make the guards or find fiberglass conversion guards

As above, keep in mind this is not a simple bolt on conversion and does require a fair bit of work. The main issue will be alignment as most of the off-the-shelf FPR conversion guards won't line up nicely without a lot of TLC.

i have been to five panel beaters none of them will touch mine sooo pissed

Go to Cameron's Bodyworks - 706 Boundary Road Coopers Plains QLD 4108 - (07) 3277 3475

Open Daily 9am-5pm

Thanks for the input guys. I've done some research but everyone seems to have different experiences, especially with certain conversion kits you can buy. I am assuming 4.5k is the least I can be expected to pay, or is this about the average price for a properly done conversion with top quality work and respray of the front?

err, 4.5 before spray.

conversion kits are shit, get the parts made yourself.

4.5k+ to change essentially nothing? Jesus christ a s14 front doesn't look that good :Drugs:

S13 fronts look nice enough to me, it's the back that is meh....

Get an instant gentleman kit for your s13 instead ;)

IMG_8605%20copy.jpg

Thanks for the input guys. I've done some research but everyone seems to have different experiences, especially with certain conversion kits you can buy. I am assuming 4.5k is the least I can be expected to pay, or is this about the average price for a properly done conversion with top quality work and respray of the front?

s13.4conversion guards

s14 front bar

s14 bonnet

s14 headlights

s14 front bar indicators/parkers

s15 front bar grill

paint bonnet

paint guards

paint front bar

custom supports for lights

modify/custom brackets for bonnet

labour

adds up dude...

Go to Cameron's Bodyworks - 706 Boundary Road Coopers Plains QLD 4108 - (07) 3277 3475

Open Daily 9am-5pm

That probably would be an idea if I lived in Brisbane

Open Daily 9am-5pm

Well where abouts are you? If you're on the Sunshine Coast I can give you someone's number...

Open Daily 9am-5pm

Well where abouts are you? If you're on the Sunshine Coast I can give you someone's number...

Nah I'm in Hervey Bay

It'll add up a fair amount, it'd be better to go onevia man!

4.5k+ to change essentially nothing? Jesus christ a s14 front doesn't look that good Drugs_0541.gif

S13 fronts look nice enough to me, it's the back that is meh....

Get an instant gentleman kit for your s13 instead wink.gif

IMG_8605%20copy.jpg

+1 the instant gentlemen kits sexy as! and i have an S14a hahaha

Better off buying an aero kit, bricks and a 2 slat grill, it will look way better and cost you a 1/3rd Of that front end conversion

I was going to do the s13.4 conversion to my car with supermade gentleman kit... bought the kit and all but have decided to just stick with the s13 as i couldnt be bothered with the conversion... but it does look sexy!

So if your going to do the conversion I have a s14 supermade gentleman bar for sale :)

the conversion is fairly straight forward if you use an s14 rad support. once welded into place everything lines up. my cut and shut fenders were the most expensive part. it can look very good if done properly. also dont use junk copies as you can tell the front bar fitment is rubbish. its the only part on the car thats not genuine as it will be replaced the most often.

P1000887.JPG

the conversion is fairly straight forward if you use an s14 rad support. once welded into place everything lines up. my cut and shut fenders were the most expensive part. it can look very good if done properly. also dont use junk copies as you can tell the front bar fitment is rubbish. its the only part on the car thats not genuine as it will be replaced the most often.

P1000887.JPG

Seen this guys car in real life, looked fukn mint, (im the dude who came with the other dude to drop off the ca18det forgy, ps you still have it and are you using it?)

Nissan is the most selling cars and other vehicle company which means that it is the hot brand in the vehicle industry and their services option also. Therefore you need to the best essays for the helping of the people who wondering the best car.