Sign in to follow this  
lukkeh

**STOLEN** Silvia s13

My manual sr nissan silvia was stolen today at Northpark Shopping Centre in between 10:30am - 12:45pm

URGENTLY need help to locate my pride and joy.. Just installed BC BR Coilovers into it last weekend and I'm PEEKING that some low life **** has stolen it!

If anyone saw this car anytime today, please let me know where and when you saw it.

It has a distinctive dent in the left rear quarter panel with a messed up rear garnish and I recently removed the front grille.

Thanks guys..

IMG_1021.jpgIMG_0988.jpgIMG_1019.jpg

Sorry, i triple posted.. wasn't sure where to put it - I'm really anxious to get my car back..

OMG LUKE !! as sif bro, ill keep an eye out i defiantly know what it looks like :D

School holidays next week. so kids are preparing cars to have fun in. bad luck man it fkn sucks. but PLEASE if you get it back or get another car get a fkn clublock!!! don't be shy or embarrassed to use it on the car or on whoever laughs at you for having one.

Will keep an eye out if its up north still. Ill be sure to not drive my car around anymore...

School holidays next week. so kids are preparing cars to have fun in. bad luck man it fkn sucks. but PLEASE if you get it back or get another car get a fkn clublock!!! don't be shy or embarrassed to use it on the car or on whoever laughs at you for having one.

club lock? try a detectable steering wheel hub and a battery main switch.

gl in finding your car mang

THE POLICE ACTUALLY GOT OFF THEIR ASSES AND FOUND MY CAR!!<br>

It was in a block of units for oldies at Pooraka.<br>

Thanks all for the help and enthusiastic comments lol

lets start with a simple clublock before installing flux capacitors in the car.

wats missing luke any damages ??

They stole my sunnies and hacked the hell out of my ignition barrel. Scratches all around too.. insurance will hopefully fork out for the repair bill.

Goodwork. Get the car in your lab, dust it for prints and find the pricks lol.

Happy you found it and got it back but i still bullshit to have to deal with it.

if you cant afford an alarm or similar, take the fuse out before you leave your car.... no way they can start the car and steal it without that.

why people have cars without alarms or other anti-theft devices these days blows my mind.

i am glad to hear you have your car back!

Agreed with kurokishi, it's become a minimum requirement for a 3 point these days & even that doesn't always help.

Glad to hear you got it back alright though.

glad you found it mate!

let's hope my mates white type x shows up aswell!

dame Luke, remembering seeing this car at school back then, glad you got it back man :thumbsup:

lets start with a simple clublock before installing flux capacitors in the car.

Hahaha I'm gonna get a clublock on my car just for you!

So happy to hear you found your car though dude!

Thanks everyone, I don't know what I would've done if it were still missing..

Hoping for the best outcome for the guy who lost his type x a few days before mine went missing.