Sign in to follow this  
yep20t

TH1 Velvet blue

is my cars paint TH1 like the plate says i cant find another pic of a 180 with th1 help would be great. i did search on here but all the threads well old and all pics have been lost in cyber space

262449_10150757381685273_746070272_20185180_4688184_n.jpg

yer seen that wat im asking is the colour on my car the blue velvet or has it been sprayed at some point in it life?

38586850002_large.jpgR32-ED-029.jpg

yer seen that wat im asking is the colour on my car the blue velvet or has it been sprayed at some point in it life?

your cars been re painted dude the original colour TH1 should look like this ^^^^^

24177850002_large.jpg

Cars been repainted, any panel shop with a spectro can find n match it unless it's custom

Looks similar to mine, code is LN1 on my plate.

n whats the name on that colour.

can you post up some pics of your car so i can compare chapo

You'll find that Nissan will have many names for the same colours... the same colour will change name from year to year, model to model and country to country.

e.g. Micra might use a girly name for a colour while Navara would not use a girly name.

In the Datsun days the colours were more likely to be plain names e.g. Black instead of something like Piano Black

Also, while I can think of it, if your car has no evidence whatsoever of a respray (ie paint looks old and there's no midnight blue to be found in hard to reach places or under scratches) then your car probably has a build plate from another car. e.g. The original car got smashed then the plate was removed and put onto an uncomplied import to avoid the fees and work involved with compliance. It's called rebirthing, and could also be done to hide a stolen car.

cheers bra yer close but not exact. i guess ill have to get a panel shop to have a gees at it

Motel Company is made for the developers, engineers and manufactures to introduce new products with them. Even so paymetodoyourhomework can write the names of some usable products in the description boxes to access them easily.